AAA Rollover your 401-K
Rollover your AAA 401-K Here
Educating employees about their workplace retirement plans. Plan Sponsors/Employers may address plan costs, integration with Social security and barriers to consistent participation.Plan Fees will be taken into consideration. Department of Labor passed fee disclosure regulation 408(b)(2)
At the end of this course, you will:
· Get on the right path with your workplace savings plan: SEP IRA, SIMPLE IRA, 401K, Solo 401K.
· Build an investment strategy, asset allocation, diversification and risk vs. return potential. Complete the risk tolerance questionnaire from Vanguard. Know what is suitable for you.
· Know the importance of balancing and prioritizing other non-retirement goals to save appropriately.
· Build the foundation improving budgeting and debt management.
· Review information available through websites, planning tools, calculators and resources available.
· Compare a percentage of assets cost to a flat monthly subscription rate.
To successfully complete this course, you must:
· Employee: Want to know what to do when enrollment period starts. Take advantage of the knowledge of your financial professional. Realize tax deferred growth of your investments.
Save on 401-K accont costs and fees.
Personalize your plan.
- Plan Sponsor/Employer: Want to save for your own retirement, receive tax credits and other incentives from the federal government. Attract and keep better employees.
Our first priority is helping you take care of yourself and your family. We want to learn more about your personal situation, identify your dreams and goals, and understand your tolerance for risk. Long-term relationships that encourage open and honest communication have been the cornerstone of my foundation of success.